Delaere was founded in 1851 as a manufacturer of static weighing systems. Over the years we earned a strong reputation due to our know-how, quality and a strong customer focus.
In the 1980's Delaere expanded its activity to dosing and dynamic weighing and started to engineer automatic filling equipment for FIBC's. After supplying our equipment to some major industrial customers Delaere started to grow internationally as we followed our European customers towards new locations.
Nowadays Delaere consolidates its leading position in the production of customized weighing and filling applications to customers in the chemical, petrochemical and food processing industries. Our aim is to deliver a comprehensive range of high quality solutions with a strong focus and specialism towards each industry in terms of best practice, maximized output and return on investment. Thus becoming top of mind and preferred supplier for each industry.
We strongly believe in an integral project approach in order to ensure an optimal solution in the most efficient and fastest possible way. This is why we have invested continuously over the years in our in-house capacity both in our people and in our plant.
We have our own team of experienced and committed staff that work on your project:
- Technical sales and project management
- Mechanical Design
- Electrical Design
- Dosing & weighing experts
- Automation Design and Software
- Electrical cabinet building
- Mechanical construction including metal working, welding, and painting
- Concrete construction work shop for weighing bridges
- Assembly and testing facilities
- Team of technicians for installation and commissioning on site
- Service department